top of page


Screen Shot 2022-04-24 at 10.26.11 AM.png

Immigrants who enter the US with a visa and are lucky enough to meet, fall in love with, and marry a US citizen may be eligible for a green card.  The immigrating spouse must be able to prove he was properly admitted and inspected with no serious criminal history or prior immigration violations.  Marriage to a US citizen is the only time the government will forgive the immigrating spouse who may have overstayed his visa or worked without permission.  In addition to filing the applications we schedule a "mock" interview with our clients to prepare them for their adjustment interview.  Many clients comment that our prep sessions are more rigorous than the actual interview. 

The Burchinow Immigration Law Firm is proud to say that 100% of our immigrant spouses received their green cards and employment authorization documents.  

Call (720-434-1597) or email ( to schedule your appointment.  

bottom of page