top of page


Screen Shot 2022-04-24 at 10.23.37 AM.png


Fiance visa applications may be filed by a US citizen.  Permanent residents are not eligible to sponsor a fiance.  This is a multi-step process beginning with filing the visa application with USCIS and after it's approved, submitting additional documents with the US State Department's  National Visa Center (NVC), the NVC then forwards the file to the US Consulate to schedule an interview. After the fiance enters the US the couple must marry within  90 days.  The immigrating spouse may then apply for permanent residence and work authorization.  

USCIS has approved every fiance visa application submitted by the Burchinow Immigration Law Firm.


Call (720-434-1597) or email (burchinowlawfirm@gmail.con) to schedule an appointment.  

bottom of page